How to Troubleshoot Printer Not Printing
In our modern life, printer is essential to our daily life for office documents, children’s studying requirements as well as security of important files as the like. Miserably, the trouble of printer not printing has made negative impact on our digital life again and again. Therefore, here we have complied several ways to troubleshoot printer not printing for providing you with a more flexible printer life.
1. Check if the power cord has been connected tightly or the power light is on; Such the case being, you should examine the power supply and power cable attentively and also switch on the power light to ascertain whether it is on or not.
2. Examine whether cable that joint the printer and the computer has been securely connected or not, and you should check and reconnect the data line between the printer and the computer if the phenomenon has troubled you.
3. Inspect whether the printer drivers have been installed properly and compatibly, in that the malfunctioned and incompatible printer drivers will also result in malfunction of your printer. Such the case being, you should uninstall and reinstall the right printer drivers to render it sound and well. furthermore, here we propose you a powerful and wonderful HP Drivers of Driver Robot to optimize your printers with the the official printer drivers.
4. Observe serial and parallel port has been configurated correctly or not : Under this circumstance, you should open the printer ports and set it as “Enable” to return to smooth and flexible function.
5. Ascertain whether printer port mode in BIOS is correct or not : For instance, the printer mode of some Windows operating system had been set as "ECP" mode by default automatically. However, some types of printer don’t support this mode. Therefore, "ECP + EPP" or "Normal" mode should be configurated instead.
6. Make sure that your printer hasn't been slashed by virus and spyware. Otherwise, you should apply the virus scanning software to defend against the malicious intruders.
Ultimately, the test page should be also observed whether is can work properly or not. And if the answer is “Yes”, it indicates that the printer hardware is normal and intact. On the other hand, you had better resort to the professional technicians to troubleshoot the embarrassing situation of printer not printing.
Are you looking for: Ways to Out of Printer Not Responding, HP LaserJet 1150 Driver, HP LaserJet Driver