How to Troubleshoot LaserJet Printer Problems
Your LaserJet printer life has been greatly disturbed by problems and conflicts, which has made negative influences to your daily printer life. Here you will fold your brows with professional LaserJet printer problems troubleshooting methods for your smooth and efficient printer for you.
Phenomenon one: When your LaserJet printer cannot be capable to respond to printing command, you can troubleshoot such a problem through following methods:
1. Power cable has been connected to your printer firmly, please fasten they both firmly.
2. Printer has been suspended or in hibernation state, please resort to recovery software to wake up your printer.
3. Printer hasn't been jointed to computer sturdily by power cable, please connect printer to your computer with power cable once again.
4. Power cable have been damaged, and you can test is by using it on normal computer. If the fact has been verified, the defective cable should be replaced immediately.
5. The wrong printer has been chosen by software, and the very printer you want to operate should be selected in printer selection menu of software instead.
6. Printer has been connected to converter of improper settings, so right settings should be made to render it positive for your printer life.
Phenomenon two: When your run your color LaserJet printer to print color documents, color of output files has been faded away to a great extent. Headache! Take it easy, you can figure yourselves out with the following methods as refrence.
1. There is no enough toner in toner container, please adequate toners should be filled up with toner container therefore.
2. Concentration has been adjusted as too light, please readjust density of toner to recover bright color output documents.
3. Photosensitive intensity of photosensitive drum is not shortage, please make sure photosensitive intensity is strong enough.
4. Photosensitive drum heater is poor in working conditions, please ensure that functionalities of it have been maintained in optimal states.
5. Leakage exits in high voltage wire and charging voltage is low, please insulate leakage causes.
6. Transfer corona has been moved to incorrect place, please readjust it back to normal states and ensure that transferring voltage is sufficient.
Phenomenon three: Small piece or large sheet of paper has been fed into printer, but paper jam happened in your LaserJet printer.
Specifically, when you are to open printer to check its working conditions, you will see that one sheet of paper can pass trough jam paper roller of sheet feeding unit smoothly, but it cannot move forward any more. Worse still, many paper sheets have been stuck at front part of jam paper roller and remain still. And this suggest that there exist gap between jam paper roller and paper feeding roller so that there is no friction between they both.
Such the case being, paper jams existence remain for a long time should be blamed for it, please touch jam paper roller by hand and then remove it to equip with a new spring. Right now, please try operating your printer again, working conditions has been back to normal easily.
Ultimately, your should also be alert to maitain your laserjet printer driver with offcial latest version to safeguard and guard your printer life as well. and here we highly recommended you HP Drivers software of Driver Robot for you to make a difference to your digital life with automatical and dynamic newest version all the time.
Are you looking for: 5 Tips for How to Use Printer Efficiently, How to Fix Printer Paper Feed Problems All by Yourself, HP LaserJet 3050 Driver